You're currently on:
Wedding Planning Tips
After getting the perfect engagement ring, you have proposed and your partner has accepted! Next up is planning for the wedding. Planning for a wedding can be exhausting, time consuming but ultimately happy and fulfilling. Here are some checklists we have put together to help you prepare for your big day:
- Plan your wedding budget
- Shop for wedding bands
- Determine number of guests
- Book banquet and reception venue
- Shop for bridal studio (includes bridal gown, groom’s tuxedo or suit, studio and outdoor photography, hairstylist and make up artists, bridal bouquet and corsages)
- Search for honeymoon destination
- Draw up guest list and order invitation cards and wedding favours(optional)
- Mail invitations
- Confirm bridal studio and take pre-wedding photos
- Book wedding day photographer and videographer
- Find your bridesmaid, groomsmen ,flower girl, page boy. Order their suits and dresses. Arrange transport on wedding day for them. Shop for thank you gifts for them
- Shop for thank you gifts for your parents. Order their wedding attires.
- Shop for Guest books, ring pillows etc.
- Plan your wedding schedule, select music for banquet and rehearse with hosts.
- Book your honeymoon destination.
- Remind and confirm guests attendance, finalize guests list and seating arrangement
- Review all final details with photographers, videographers, make up artists etc
- Get your bridesmaids and groomsmen to review all details
- Print out schedules for important people involved
- Pack for honeymoon